Luckily, since Maya doesn't have a built in bed warmer like I do, she has a combination airconditioner/heater on the wall in her room that blows out any temperature air of your choosing. I'm still trying to figure out what "room temperature" should be, in Celcius, for a baby, but it seems turning the remote to 26 seems to do the trick for the time being. In the bathroom we have a space heater that we turn on thirty minutes before her bath to make the room nice and toasty, lest we end up with a cold, shivering baby come bath time. Who knows, if the temperatures and grey skies keep up, I might just start drinking my tea in the bathroom....
Friday, May 21, 2010
Little Miss Riding Hood
Luckily, since Maya doesn't have a built in bed warmer like I do, she has a combination airconditioner/heater on the wall in her room that blows out any temperature air of your choosing. I'm still trying to figure out what "room temperature" should be, in Celcius, for a baby, but it seems turning the remote to 26 seems to do the trick for the time being. In the bathroom we have a space heater that we turn on thirty minutes before her bath to make the room nice and toasty, lest we end up with a cold, shivering baby come bath time. Who knows, if the temperatures and grey skies keep up, I might just start drinking my tea in the bathroom....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment