Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Father's Day!


After reading Marcel's blog, I realized I'm slacking and didn't post any pictures from our Father's Day weekend either. Oops! While we weren't nearly so brave as to go camping with our little one, it appears that our Father's Day mornings started off the same way (twin think) with pancakes. I'll admit, however, that my pancakes were of the just-add-water-and-shake variety :). Still tasty, but perhaps not the fluffiest we've ever had. We'll have to wait until Uncle Marcel makes us a batch! Anyway, in truth, our rainy Dad's Day Sunday was spent doing taxes (don't worry - we get an automatic extention for living overseas!), and nothing all that festive, but we did enjoy some Saturday sunshine with a hike in Ku-Rung-Gai National Park, north of Sydney. Chris, aka SuperDada, was his usual strong self and carried Maya in the baby pack, while Mom was left to hike unencumbered. Wait a minute....wasn't this Father's Day????? Hehehehehehe.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment